Automotive & Transportation
Talent is slow to embrace the recovering of the automotive industry.
Despite a surge in hiring, the rebounding auto industry is finding it difficult to recruit engineering talent. The vast layoffs of the recent downturn have caused top-level talent to look elsewhere. Which makes it all the more important that your recruiting team be calling from the widest possible talent base.
GNR specializes in finding smart people.
GNR was founded by two engineers, who were also experienced—and very successful corporate recruiters. They divided the process into three functions that freed recruiters to do what they did best—locate, qualify and support candidates. This reinvented process requires more people, but delivers better candidates, faster—from senior executives and technology leaders to logistics to sales professionals.
We find impact players for job titles throughout companies in these automotive-related industries:
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Automotive Materials & Parts Manufacturing
- Commercial Shipbuilding & Related Services
- Motorcycle & Other Small Engine Vehicle Manufacturing
- Pleasure Boat Manufacturing
- Rail & Trucking Equipment Manufacturing
- Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
- Truck, Bus & Other Vehicle Manufacturing
Our clients include:
- Air-Flo Manufacturing
- Motorola Solutions
- MQH Vehicles
- Pierburg Inc
- Our Automotive & Transportation account managers are specialists
who focus exclusively on our clients in these industries.
- Our recruiters all have career and educational experience working with technology based companies—so they understand your business and its hiring requirements.
- GNR has reengineered talent acquisition, freeing recruiters from administrative tasks and enabling them to make more contacts, and deliver higher-quality candidates—faster.
- GNR has invested to gain access to a wider cache of working professionals,
too busy succeeding to be actively looking. We develop our lists from a larger database immediately broadening the number, and suitability of potential candidates.
- GNR does not allow geographical barriers to impact their ability to provide top-notch service, It is true that the wider the geographical area, the greater is the chance that we can find the best candidates for our clients; no matter where they are located in the world!
Choose your discipline:
If you’re interested in more information or if you would like to speak with a GNR representative, please fill out the request form below and we will respond to your inquiry promptly.
If you are a candidate please inquire through the “Find a Position” area. Do not submit a resume through let’s talk.
You will be notified if your level of expertise matches position criteria.