Banking & Financial Services
GNR pays rapid dividends.
GNR has restructured the recruiting process over the last 15 years, dividing it into three functions that free our recruiters to do what they do best. The GNR method works for all disciplines within your organization.
In financial services, mobile banking is blossoming to allow consumers to make payments and deposits anywhere. The continued demand for mass market acceptance of digital payments, development of new payment options, and the need for automated financial tools has created a need for technology professionals who understand the application landscape as well as talented marketing, HR and legal professionals.
We source talent to address the toughest challenges in these industries, including:
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile banking
- Online customer-facing technology
- Our Banking & Financial Services account managers are specialists
who focus exclusively on our clients in these industries.
- Our recruiters all have career and educational experience working with technology based companies—so they understand your business and its hiring requirements.
- GNR has reengineered talent acquisition, freeing recruiters from administrative tasks and enabling them to make more contacts, and deliver higher-quality candidates—faster.
- GNR has invested to gain access to a wider cache of working professionals,
too busy succeeding to be actively looking. We develop our lists from a larger database immediately broadening the number, and suitability of potential candidates.
- GNR does not allow geographical barriers to impact their ability to provide top-notch service, It is true that the wider the geographical area, the greater is the chance that we can find the best candidates for our clients; no matter where they are located in the world!
Choose your discipline:
If you’re interested in more information or if you would like to speak with a GNR representative, please fill out the request form below and we will respond to your inquiry promptly.
If you are a candidate please inquire through the “Find a Position” area. Do not submit a resume through let’s talk.
You will be notified if your level of expertise matches position criteria.