Medical Devices, Instruments & Supplies
Stay ahead of the hiring curve.
Breakthroughs powered by the convergence of scientific and technological innovation will continue to drive lower-cost diagnosis, monitoring and treatment procedures. Less invasive surgical procedures will continue to grow. Survey results show that 31% of medical devices industry respondents expect to see an increase in profitability over the next 12 months. That is why staying ahead of hiring trends is so crucial and why understaffing is an often-stated regret on industry surveys.
At GNR, we are experts in sourcing technology leaders, scientists, engineers and sales people—as well as accounting, HR and more.
GNR's Medical Devices, Instruments & Supplies team recruits for companies in the following areas:
- Automation, Robotics & Technology
- Clinical Research & Certification (Trials, CRO, CRA)
- Diagnostics & Monitoring Equipment
- Imaging Devices & Systems (MRI, CT, Laser, Ultrasound)
- Laboratory & Test /Measurement Equipment
- Medical Design & Manufacturing Services
- Medical Equipment & Supplies Distribution
- Medical Supplies & Disposables
- Orthopedics, Prosthesis & Implants
- R&D of Specialty Devices
- Surgical Devices & Instruments
Our clients include:
- BD Diagnostics Systems
- Boston Scientific
- MedVenture Technology
- New Brunswick Scientific
- Symbient Product Development
- Vigilo Networks
- Our Medical Devices, Instruments & Supplies account managers are specialists
who focus exclusively on our clients in these industries.
- Our recruiters all have career and educational experience working with technology based companies—so they understand your business and its hiring requirements.
- GNR has reengineered talent acquisition, freeing recruiters from administrative tasks and enabling them to make more contacts, and deliver higher-quality candidates—faster.
- GNR has invested to gain access to a wider cache of working professionals,
too busy succeeding to be actively looking. We develop our lists from a larger database immediately broadening the number, and suitability of potential candidates.
- GNR does not allow geographical barriers to impact their ability to provide top-notch service, It is true that the wider the geographical area, the greater is the chance that we can find the best candidates for our clients; no matter where they are located in the world!
Choose your discipline:
If you’re interested in more information or if you would like to speak with a GNR representative, please fill out the request form below and we will respond to your inquiry promptly.
If you are a candidate please inquire through the “Find a Position” area. Do not submit a resume through let’s talk.
You will be notified if your level of expertise matches position criteria.