Whether enterprise or carrier, You will need talent.
As mobile users demand PC-strength functionality, mobile networks are being pushed to their absolute limit sending carriers scrambling to meet phone and tablet users demand for connectivity, speed, and bandwidth. Consumers are demanding high quality, reliable communication services with friendly websites and increased ID authentication. An Enterprise's adoption of cloud-based services will require better monitoring, management of application, and performance across LANs, MANs, WANs, and the public internet.
Developing solutions to industry challenges is in the hands of your engineers, software developers, and IT People. And no one finds talented technical professionals—or those in other disciplines like sales, material handling, and accounting—like GNR.
GNR works with employers in the following industry sectors:
Wireless Telecommunications Equipment and Services
- Wireless Broadband Service Equipment
- Wireless Network Operators
- Wireless Switching & Transmission Equipment
- Wireless Telephone Handsets
Wireline Telecommunications Equipment
- Copper Wire Switching & Transmission Equipment
- Enterprise Telecommunications Equipment
- Local Exchange Carriers
- Long-distance Carriers
- Optical Switching & Transmission Equipment
- Videoconferencing Equipment
Cable & Satellite Equipment and Services
- Cable TV Equipment and System Operators
- Direct Broadcast Equipment and Services Providers
- Satellite Equipment and System Operators
Our clients include:
- American Tower
- Birch Communications
- Goodman Networks
- Our Telecommunications account managers are specialists
who focus exclusively on our clients in these industries.
- Our recruiters all have career and educational experience working with technology based companies—so they understand your business and its hiring requirements.
- GNR has reengineered talent acquisition, freeing recruiters from administrative tasks and enabling them to make more contacts, and deliver higher-quality candidates—faster.
- GNR has invested to gain access to a wider cache of working professionals,
too busy succeeding to be actively looking. We develop our lists from a larger database immediately broadening the number, and suitability of potential candidates.
- GNR does not allow geographical barriers to impact their ability to provide top-notch service, It is true that the wider the geographical area, the greater is the chance that we can find the best candidates for our clients; no matter where they are located in the world!
Choose your discipline:
If you’re interested in more information or if you would like to speak with a GNR representative, please fill out the request form below and we will respond to your inquiry promptly.
If you are a candidate please inquire through the “Find a Position” area. Do not submit a resume through let’s talk.
You will be notified if your level of expertise matches position criteria.